20 January 2011

Cleansing

Wow.... this MMS thing really feels like it is working! I am amazed. For so long, I thought things like this were all just shams. Now, I am beginning to realize that all of the "mainstream" medication world IS the sham. It is my opinion that conspiracy theorists get a BAD name... 

Almost like people who smoke cannabis say regarding the paranoia and the fact that a cannabis smoker is arrested every 40 or so seconds! 

Companies such as Pfizer have a LOT of money to spend on, not only open and public press.... but also more subversive type material, meant to have us questioning our heart instinct.

I don't want to go into my theories just yet, but safe to say, if I had to go back and do it all again, I would NEVER allow my children to have any product from one of their companies, ESPECIALLY immunizations. That is ALL I will say for now.

My head is clearer than it's been in decades.... my heart is full of love and joy.... and my life is wonderful.  Love and Light to ALL!!!


If anyone is interested in reading about what I am doing: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: