17 October 2010

Random Reflection before my Birthday

Wow, it's only 2 days until my birthday, and I feel like such a kid! I will be 44! If life begins at 40, that would mean that I am only about 4! Yay! Fun time!

I always loved school. Preschool when I was 4. Middle school at 14, college for the second time at 24, working for the state at 34, school of life at 44!!!

Did I ever think this is where I would be right now? No. Not a chance.

At this moment, I am sitting my my boyfriend's son's (the son he found in June due to Facebook) couch with my laptop in front of me contemplating the trip I am taking tonight on a GORGEOUS train route to Los Angeles to spend my birthday with a friend I have not seen in 30 years, but who helped me through the last 7 months to a very large degree!

I am in the process of attempting to write a book proposal selling my "Pot Farm Friend Travels" as well as my life story. Something I never would have thought I would have the gall or courage to do.

All in all, I miss my boyfriend so much I cried my contacts out last night. But if he does love me, I know we will be together again. I just don't know in what part of the country, or world, that will be in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: