05 November 2010

Begining again

So, now that I am done here at UWMC (University of Washington Medical Center) for the time being; I am set to re-start my journey to seeing everything I can, before I can't see.

My first leg on the train, will be from Seattle to Chicago: Leaving Seattle Monday afternoon; arriving in Chicago on Wednesday, November 10th at 5 minutes to 4pm. I would LOVE to find a "pot farm" friend in the area around Chicago to spend my first 4:20 only 25 minutes after I am due to arrive.

I am excited. I have never seen Chicago. I have a Great-grandfather who's remains are at the bottom of one of the great lakes, yet I have never seen these bodies of water.

I will be spending a few days in that area; I need to make contact with all my friends in the greater great lakes area, so that I can plan out my day trips.

Then I will be getting my tickets for the East coast, and down to Florida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: