15 November 2010

Feeling OLD

As I have said to many: I package it well. Laugh. That is, I can make the outside look REALLY pretty... but when it comes down to it, I have the inside of an 85 year old woman!

Now...some things are just being in my forties:  I need tooth glue, powder from an Avon Lady, disposable razors, insoles,... and underwear. Laugh. Rocking the VPL!!!  (Visible Panty Line for those "uninitiated". Laugh.) And that doesn't even go into the cyst on my incision scar that I had to cope with and drain this morning!

Have compression socks on... but no girdle... ewww... but as long as I can HOIST the boobies up and shove them into the WONDERFUL push-up bra I bought at Fredericks, I will!!!  (The bootie is ALL mine, though)...

Laugh. Must put makeup on. I am a firm believer in that you can tell JUST how old you are by how much time it takes you to put on makeup to look like you have no makeup on. Laugh. Really.

Hope all have a great day! I am going to see central Indiana today with my Pot Farm Friend, Lisa ... and her ex

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: