03 November 2010

Planning... THE trip

So, I am anxious to get back on the road. Now that a wonderful friend (a stranger only yesterday morning) came to my rescue (yes, being out of "green meds" causes me a desperate amount of pain and misery from nausea and massive pain issues, and it is enough to change my attitude about life... temporarily, often leading to dispair, but I digress....)

I am soliciting ideas on areas to visit. No more heading to a city unannounced. That doesn't work. I think it scares people. No, I am planning and announcing, and going ENTIRELY by my gut.

So far (as of Wednesday, 3 November 2010) have these destinations pencilled in: Florida, Wisconsin, Montana, Vegas, Texas & Virginia ... and I am ACTIVELY seeking additions. I am probably going to have the first few weeks mapped out in the next 48 hours.

I am EXCITED!!!!! Time to get this party STARTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: