25 November 2010

Facebook/stranger #1 Questionnaire Answers

1.  Am I DEA, or any other law enforcement?
1. no, i hope not. lol

2. Am I a serial killer (that you know of)?
2. probably, but who knows, I could or couldn't be one too. lol

3. What about me were you most surprised about when we met?
3. how pale you were! haha!

4. Throughout my visit with you, what surprised you about me?
4. that you can actually tan!

5. what was the subject of one of our most memorable conversations?
5. when we were making a story using candy at sani food!

6. One of the most memorable activities that we did  together?
6. hanging out at stony gorge!

7. What is the most significant impression I left with you?
7. You are a strong and open person.

8. Anything else you would like others to know about you, us, our visit?
8. you taught me how to make meatballs!

9. What should people who are asking to meet me, and/or give me a couch for a night, know about me?
9. be prepared to listen. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: