24 November 2010

Questionnaire From PFF 3

PFF #3


1. Am I DEA, or any other law enforcement?

No

2. Am I a serial killer (that you know of)?

No

3. What about me were you most surprised about when we met?

How comfortable I was with you.

4. Throughout my visit with you, what surprised you about me?

How bright/smart you are.

5. What was the subject of one of our most memorable conversations?

Corn silos. LOL
Actually, when we tried to convince the Amish man at the mill that hemp is going to be the next big cash crop. He was probably laughing at us cause he already plows a field.

6. One of the most memorable activities that we did together?

Hang out under a bridge.

7. What is the most significant impression I left with you?

Your sense of adventure.

8. Anything else you would like others to know about you, us, our visit?

Very comfortable & easy-going.

9. What should people who are asking to meet me, and/or give me a couch for a night, know about me?

She is not a morning person.



10. When I come back through on my bike in the warm weather, would you like me to come by and say HI?

Most definately. Or I can meet you somewhere, like Maine or Vermont.


11. Is there anyone else in my "little world" who I may have talked about, that you would be interested in meeting?

Bertha

1 comment:

I welcome your comments: