25 November 2010

Questionnaire From PFF 2

From PFF #2:

1.  Am I DEA, or any other law enforcement?
1. If you are DEA or other law enforcement -- you're damn good!
No, I don't believe you're working with any law enforcement agency. Unless the rest of us advocates for Medical Marijuana are DEA - ???

2. Am I a serial killer (that you know of)?
2. I don't know any serial killers - so you would be my first .. that's IF you were a serial killer. More like a CEREAL killer... ya know, with the munchies and all.


3. What about me were you most surprised about when we met?
3. Even though it was dark - I knew you from your pictures. A little surprised by the amount of luggage for the road.

4. Throughout my visit with you, what surprised you about me?
4. How comfortable I was with (stranger) in my home. How comfortable you must have felt with us - to let it all hang out...;p
How much we think alike. Believe many of the same things.
Willingness to be so open and share your life with (strangers).

5. what was the subject of one of our most memorable conversations?
5. Relationships. Tolerance.

6. One of the most memorable activities that we did  together?
6. Showing you the lighthouse on the WI / MI border on Lake Michigan.
The introduction of cannabutter brownies!! AB - FAB ... ha, a little dab will do you!! I didn't realize the many foods that could be made for medical necessity out of cannabis.

7. What is the most significant impression I left with you?
7. That you're running from something or someone - yet, you are going towards something else.
You are full of as much energy as you are in pain. In spite of the pain, you carry on.

8. Anything else you would like others to know about you, us, our visit?
8. I say our visit was like old friends that hadn't seen each other for awhile. Respectful of privacy. I wanted you to get caught up with your corresponding and writing - I think you did. I wanted to be a pit stop so you could regroup to figure out some of your destinations and hell - meet some one new from somewhere else!

9. What should people who are asking to meet me, and/or give me a couch for a night, know about me?
9. People gotta know you're a people person!! For you to go it alone across the country - you will talk to anybody about anything = mostly about your xbf and your achieving kids! ;p
You are REAL. No pretending. A wonderful singer!
Picked up after yourself ... great baker ... I didn't hear you snore ... I would say it's worth inviting you into (their) homes ... or meeting for that "coffee".


10. When I come back through on my bike in the warm weather, would you like me to come by and say HI?
10. You will always be welcomed in my home. I would love for you to bike it here in the warmer weather! There are one or two recipes I'd like you to share with me. BUTTER being the main one! LOL

11. Is there anyone else in my "little world" who I may have talked about, that you would be interested in meeting?

11. HHHMMMMM did you talk about anyone in particular??? Tough question !!! Let me think over and ponder this question ... BWAH HA HA ... How about your multi-personality xbf? Or that guy you love to dance with ... oops ... xbf ... Or the medical marijuana tested guy ... oops ... xbf - again!
Or your daughter Siobhan. I am stunned by all that she takes on and can do for herself. She seems like an intelligent young lady with goals to achieve. Go Voni Go!

I have freaked a few people - including myself - by inviting a (stranger) into my home ... from the computer! I want to spread more kindness around the world - but will start in my little part of it.
I thank YOU Maggie - mostly for not being a serial killer OR with the DEA ... lol. I appreciate that you allow many of us homebodies to live somewhat vicariously through you while you travel. Now .. I .. care .. about .. someone .. ELSE!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: