24 November 2010

Questionnaire

Since I have now met or stayed with more than five people I did not previously know (read: STRANGERS!!!); Perhaps it's time for me to ask THEM a few questions about ME…

Perhaps a few things that prospective friends may like to know? Or not?

This is a questionnaire that will be expanded and edited, but will be sent to each one of
my new friends after they have met me!

As they are returned to me, answered,  I will post them in this blog.

Here goes the first incarnation of the questionnaire:

1.  Am I DEA, or any other law enforcement?

2. Am I a serial killer (that you know of)?

3. What about me were you most surprised about when we met?

4. Throughout my visit with you, what surprised you about me?

5. what was the subject of one of our most memorable conversations?

6. One of the most memorable activities that we did  together?

7. What is the most significant impression I left with you?

8. Anything else you would like others to know about you, us, our visit?

9. What should people who are asking to meet me, and/or give me a couch for a night,
know about me?

The last 2 questions that didn't end up getting sent to everyone at first!:


10. When I come back through on my bike in the warm weather, would you like me to come by and say HI?


11. Is there anyone else in my "little world" who I may have talked about, that you would be interested in meeting




Thanks so much, each and every one of you for your hospitality and gracious
friendships. You are ALL very special to me!!!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: