15 November 2010

Covered Bridges

Beautiful old covered bridges today. But inside the one I walked in... the walls were filled with romantic graffiti. It seemed to be the only type that wasn't "edited" by sanding... Laugh

It wasn't enough that the waterfalls, old mills and wooden covered bridges were all romantic.... then there was the graffiti... THEN there was the spot under the bridge. Looked like it was a home .... ready and waiting.

Miss my ex boyfriend too much. I guess I am too hopeful of a romantic. I want to be wanted. I don't just want to feel in it alone. Why do I feel in it alone? He says he loves me. But... Too Too Too many "buts"... going to sleep. Tired. Long day tomorrow.

Going to see a 100 year old Blues Bar called the Slippery Noodle... and try not to cry. Then train at 11 pm... from Indianapolis to DC! 17 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: