25 November 2010

A FOURTH Questionnaire !!!

1.  Am I DEA, or any other law enforcement? 
1. pretty sure u arent DEA or other law...but of course i didnt asK..lol


2. Am I a serial killer (that you know of)?
2. pretty sure y arent a serial killer either!


3. What about me were you most surprised about when we met?
3. well actually u were taller than i expected!


4. Throughout my visit with you, what surprised you about me?
4. no surprises really ..just seemed like i knew ya forever..


5. what was the subject of one of our most memorable conversations?
5. well the killer train ride conversation was prretty good! lol


6. One of the most memorable activities that we did  together?
6. going to the old cemetary....that place is just awesome!


7. What is the most significant impression I left with you?
7. well i'd say what impressed me most is that u arent afraid!
that is awesome.you got some cahones!!!! ya wanted to do 
something..(though uncertain of the outcome) and are doing it!
big cahones!


8. Anything else you would like others to know about you, us, our visit?
8. you are just good people! i enjoyed having u here ! enjoyed
catching a buzz with ya!


9. What should people who are asking to meet me, and/or give me a couch for a night, know about me?
9. i think they should know that they have nothing to worry about and that u have to put as must trust in them as they do you. i am glad that we got to meet and that i got to be part of your adventure!!!! and i thank u


10. When I come back through on my bike in the warm weather, would you like me to come by and say HI?
10. by all means come and visit again would be great!!!!


11. Is there anyone else in my "little world" who I may have talked about, that you would be interested in meeting?
11. did we talk about anyone else other than u and me...lol


maggie i wish u much luck on your journey...keep the wind to your back and the sun on your face...i wish you good health and hope that you find happiness ..... peace little sister!

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, U sound like an amazing person and u are great for traveling around the us and getting to know ppl. Maybe if u come through ohio u can come and stop by anytime. ur friend on potfarm Nicole-Simonich ault

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! You are, so far, the only person besides myself to comment on my blog! Thank you! Love and LIGHTE!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments: