25 November 2010

Slow Down?

Right now I am wondering if I will ever slow down to catch up with myself.  I knew I had a lot of writing and photo sorting to do when I came into South Carolina, and I had thought since I was going to have a few moments off of the road, that I actually may be able to get it done.

Not so. I am about a WEEK behind!!! I am still writing, but each time I re-read even the posted blogs, I see gramerical errors, as well as every other type! Not the product that I would send to a would-be agent or publisher!!!

Once of the most glaring issues that even I am aware of, is my desire to spend time with the people that this blog and book are about. However, then there is less time to write! Contradictions!!!

I have made one decision: this is NOT a professional blog. THIS IS A FREE-WRITE for me. Although all of my original posts will be in the book (or referenced), this is NOT the place for my "cleaned up version"...

I have made this place, my place to just get it all out... you get to "hear" me ... my thought processes... as they occur. Good luck with that, by the by! Laugh. I can be a fun one to try to keep up with during a simple conversation... now I am loose with a keyboard!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all... and to all a good WRITE!!! Laugh. I crack myself up sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: