02 November 2010

Quick Reflections on Current Issue

Yes, I WILL post more later... but for now...


It really hasn’t been that long since I have written… it just seems as though between my computer, phone, God, and the universe entirely; not much has been allowed to be “saved”… and not much at all made it to “posting”… so here I will try again.

For the past couple of weeks, I have felt like I have been in a “holding pattern.”  When I returned to Washington for my neurology appointment at the UWMC, I wrongly assumed that it was just that appointment. I was wrong. It was the precursor to 2 weeks of tests… a few tests, over a two week period of time. None the less; I was NOT free to go.

This was an issue. Not being free to leave, but yet not having a place to live; I was once again: Homeless.  This time, not feeling the “by choice” part.

A friend and I went “half’s” on the fee for me to be able to stay at the “Hospitality House” by the UWMC, but even though I had MAJOR help, $55 per night plus CRAZY taxes, on disability income wasn’t an easy thing to make happen.

Enough of complaining about fiscal issues. That is something that has NEVER in my life been easy… and ALWAYS has been hard to cope with.

Now the tests have been run; all we have is more questions going into my follow-up appointment with the neurologists… and I, after being informed by the ophthalmologist that the perception that my sight has gotten much worse in the past six months, is in fact true. 

I am scared. I want my ex boyfriend... I want to hide and cry and scream and beg to know why... but for now... I will cry a bit, but continue to plan my journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: