16 November 2010

One Mission

I am discovering just WHY I added "420" to my name before this journey. I NEED to help people. I believe STRONGLY in the healing power of hemp products (healing the earth), medical cannabis heals cancer. I know that. At least some types....

I need to continue to be an advocate, but learn more, so that I can be an effective advocate and a resource for other people.


I KNOW that cannabis is the ONLY reason that I am up and out of bed, and ABLE to do this trip. Without it, and the freedom that type of medication has helped me find; I would continue to be in bed with a Fentanyl patch on, living day to day by dvd videos....

Instead, thanks to medical marijuana, I am seeing this world that I have been existing in for the first time ever. Thank you, God, for creating such a wonderful plant.... that was designed with us in mind.

This is the book, I believe, that I borrowed from my ex boyfriend... FANTASTIC reference!!!

Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible

This is one I WANT:
The Feel Good Cookbook: For Medical Marijuana Patients

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments: